my networks: tumblryoutube (new) • livejournal

Pirates of the Caribbean




Hmm okay. I think now I'll write something you can read or isn't boring.

Pirates of the Caribbean. Is a movie full of joy, adventure and piracy! I love it. With all my heart. People say that my graphics are only nice when I do POTC things (you can watch them here), and now I know why.
People who love TV Shows, HP, or other things so much. I'm here to love Pirates of the Caribbean. Always will be my favorite movie. Not because of Captain Sparrow. But yes because of the History. Because of everything. All should be real. Pirates, rules, freedom, everything. I wish I had a ship. I wish  I had Jack's compass. I wish everything was real. 

Dream is my reality. POTC is my reality.
I really love it. Thank you Jerry for productin it. Your movies amazing.

Favorite movie of the saga:



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário